Build your business, increase your fan base and tell your story with Holly Brown on TheBrownLounge.com. Holly Brown cooks, laughs, and shares food and wine discoveries that inspire one’s inner foodie! Her friends call her kitchen “The Brown Lounge.” Her weekly FoodieTV show, guest recipes, food and party photos, blog, and social channels inspire food and wine lovers to entertain at home. Her content reaches thousands of foodies every week with great dinner party menus and entertaining ideas they can share with their friends, at home and around town. TheBrownLounge.com is where food, wine, and friends meet!
TheBrownLounge loves professional and passionate foodies who have a story to tell. If you’re interested in advertising, sponsorship, or being featured on TheBrownLounge.com’s Foodie TV show with Holly Brown, please contact us at email@example.com. We have a variety of digital media promotion packages available to meet your budget.
Promotional opportunities can be configured to meet your interests, objectives, and budget. We offer a range of promotional activities including, but not limited to:
- Creation, production and distribution of video(s) featuring you, your business, and/or your recipe on TheBrownLounge.com hosted by Holly Brown.
- Mention or feature of you/your business in Holly’s blog on TheBrownLounge.com.
- Social posts and photos featuring your business/product on TheBrownLounge’s social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest).
- Inclusion of your video, recipe and links to your website on TheBrownLounge.com and in our weekly Foodie letter to our subscriber base.
- Access/use of video and related photos and social posts for use on your website, social platforms and e-mail.
- Advertising on TheBrownLounge.com
- Co-sponsored sweepstakes, contest, and custom campaigns in conjunction with TheBrownLounge.com
- Paid media programs that extend beyond TheBrownLounge’s platforms to partner platforms including, Facebook, online, radio and TV buys.
“Brands simply must embrace digital media and social platforms to tell their story. Business owners need to get comfortable with new ways to attract and engage potential customers who are constantly connected to friends on Facebook, their mobile devices, and their favorite content. Your customers want to befriend YOU! They want to hear your story and have a great experience with your brand, product, restaurant, or business.To gain their interest and engagement, you need to offer them value, utility and fun! They will connect with you on their terms if and only if you are relevant to them. TheBrownLounge.com
Holly Brown – Publisher, Foodie, WebTV Host,
Contact us to learn more and see how we can work together @firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s what some of our partners say
“Being on TheBrownLounge.com was a huge boost for my business! I continue to see traffic to my site and in my restaurant from the exposure. Holly is a delight to work with and understands both the food business and marketing on a keen level.”
– Aimee Pellegrini, Owner La Romanza
“We were able to showcase the culinary side of our business onTheBrownLounge.com. Our video, recipe and social content helped bring meaningful exposure to our Gourmet Kayaking Expeditions. It was a unique opportunity to appeal to foodies and locals.”
-Angel Shen, CEO Savor Seattle Tours
“With TheBrownLounge.com we were able to demonstrate the ways our cookbook can be used to replicate a restaurant experience. Video proved to be a compelling media which not only delivered additional reach for us during the promotion, but lives on, in key digital and social channels.”
-Andrea Umbach, Author “Dining in Seattle”