A Word From The Cook
“Asian Glazed Grilled Chicken is a great alternative to classic barbecued chicken. Everybody loves it!”
4.5 Hours (Includes 4 hours marinating time)
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 Cup soy sauce
- 1/3 Cup brown sugar
- Juice of 2 fresh limes
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice
- 2 Teaspoons garlic chile sauce (e.g. Sriracha)
- 2 Teaspoons honey mustard
- 2 Cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 Teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- Find more Asian-Fusion recipes in our Terrific Tiki Party menu
Step 1 – Marinate Meat
Combine all ingredients except sesame seeds into a gallon size ziplock bag, or large bowl. Mix well.
Marinate for 2-4 hours, or overnight.
Step 2 – Grill and Serve
Heat grill to 400 degrees.
Grill chicken until no longer pink inside (internal temperature reads 165 degrees), about 25 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Garnish lightly with toasted sesame seeds and serve!