A Word From The Cook
“Simple, artistic, and light, these breadsticks are beautifully delicious”
2-3 Sticks per serving
- 1-2 Boxes of thin breadsticks
- 1 Basil leaf per breadstick
- One 2x3 inch piece of thinly sliced Prosciutto per breadstick
- Seasoned Olive Oil and Basil for Dipping (Optional)
- Step 1 – Prepare Ingredients
- Rinse and pat dry Basil leaves.
- Cut Prosciutto into 2×3 inch pieces.
- Step 2 – Wrap Breadsticks
- Working one at a time, position basil with wide bottom of leaf near the top of the breadstick.
- Work a piece of Prosciutto around the Basil and wrap around the breadstick to secure the Basil to the breadstick.
- Step 3 – Present and Serve
- Find a vase, bowl, or other decorative container to serve breadsticks in.
- Note: Basil will wilt if kept unrefrigerated for more than an hour or two. So, prepare as close to serving time as possible.