A Word From The Cook
“A great example of a coconut water recipe is this cool and creamy treat that goes great with an Asian BBQ or anything spicy!”
20 Minutes to prepare, plus freezing time (approximately 6 hours)
10 Cooler Pops
- 1 Cantaloupe
- 1/2 Can evaporated milk
- 1 Pint coconut water
- 2/3 Cup sugar
- Step 1 – Shred Cantaloupe
- Peel skin from cantaloupe. Cut it in half and remove seeds.Cut into 2 inch slices.
- Using the fine holes of a box grater, grate the slices, being sure to retain the juice and "shredded" melon.
- Continue to grate the entire melon.
- Step 2 – Mix Ingredients and Chill
- Combine ingredients in a pitcher and mix well.
- Chill for about 10 minutes.
- Step 3 – Freeze
- Pour chilled mixture into popsicle containers.
- Freeze for about 6 hours.
- Remove from containers when you're ready to enjoy!