A Word From The Cook
“These are not your grandma’s stuffed eggs! Tabasco sauce, honey mustard and ham make this a savory, spicy, sweet snack!”
12 Eggs Makes 24 Servings
- 12 Hard boiled eggs
- 6 Slices of sliced deli ham
- ¼ Cup Italian parsley
- ¼ Teaspoon pepper
- ¼ Teaspoon paprika
- 1 ½ Tablespoons honey mustard
- 4 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- A few dashes Tabasco sauce
- Step 1 – Combine Ingredients
- Boil fresh eggs witha pinch of salt in the water (salt helps loosen the egg’s membrane for easier “peel-ability.”
- Gently remove shells and cut each egg in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks from white vessel – set whites aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine cooked yolks, finely chopped ham, parsley, and all seasonings.
- Mix well with mayonnaise.
- Taste to ensure you like the balance of salt, sweet and spice.
- Step 2 – Stuff and Serve Eggs
- Load each cooked egg white with heaping teaspoon full of mixture.
- Sprinkle with a bit more Paprika.
- Garnish with Italian parsley sprigs.
- Serve and enjoy!