A Word From The Cook
“Fresh figs are rich and elegant. They’re good by themselves, but they’re great with a few added flavors”
- 12 Ripe fresh figs
- 1/2 Cup Goat Cheese crumbles
- 1/2 Cup chopped roasted hazelnuts
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- Dash each kosher salt and pepper
- Step 1 – Prepare Ingredients
- Roast hazelnuts for 10 minutes at 350 degrees – until skins begin to crack.
- When cool, remove skins and roughly chop.
- Rinse and pat dry fresh figs.
- Step 2 – Assemble Ingredients
- Cut figs in half lengthwise.
- Arrange on serving plate.
- Sprinkle goat cheese and hazelnuts over figs.
- Step 3 – Season and Serve
- Drizzle olive oil and balsamic over ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Serve and Enjoy!