A Word From The Cook
“Our delicious Fried Almonds and Avocado Salad recipe makes a light, yet high protein starter or side salad! ”
- 2 Cups Marcona Almonds
- 4-5 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- 2 Tablespoons fresh rosemary + some for garnish
- 1 Head of fresh romaine lettuce
- 1 Avocado
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: 1 Cup four bean salad
- Step 1 – Pan Fry Almonds
- Fry almonds according to our Fried Provençal Almonds with Rosemary recipe
- Step 2 – Prepare Greens
- Wash, Rinse, and Tear Romaine into bite-sized pieces.
- Remove skin and seed of avocado, and slice 1/8 inch slices.
- Step 3 – Toss & Serve
- Toss lettuce, avocado, and four bean salad with drizzle of olive oil, balsamic, salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with fried almonds.
- Garnish with rosemary.
- Serve and enjoy!