A Word From The Cook
“Sizzling Garlic Prawns are the perfect Spanish tapa or appetizer!”
- 3-5 Large Prawns (or 5-7 small) per serving
- 4 Tablespoons fresh, rough chopped Cilantro
- 4 Garlic Cloves finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup White Wine
- 8 Tablespoons Butter
- Step 1 – Preheat Oven to 375 Degrees
- Step 2 – Place Ingredients in Oven-proof Serving Bowls
- Divide ingredients among serving dishes (except Cilantro)
- Step 3 – Bake
- Bake in hot oven until sizzling and cooked through (15-20 minutes)
- Remove from oven, sprinkle cilantro over the top.
- Serve with crusty bread.