A Word From The Cook
“A classic manhattan drink recipe is sure to please your cocktail crowd.”
- 2 Ounces Bourbon
- 1/2 Ounce Sweet Vermouth
- Dried Cherries
- Note: We like a sweet Manhattan so we don't use bitters. Other recipes call for 2-3 dashes. Try your Manhattan both ways and see which you like best.
- Step 1 – How to Make a Manhattan
- Put large, very frozen ice cubes in a cocktail shaker.
- Add two shots of Premium Bourbon and one shot of Sweet Vermouth into the shaker (this will make a double).
- Cover and gently shake – about 10 shakes.
- Pour mixture into a martini glass and garnish with dried sour cherries.
- Note: The dried cherries will soak up the mixed drink and taste delicious when left at the bottom of the glass.
- Drink Responsibly!
- Step 2 –