A Word From The Cook
“Mimosas are perfect Brunch cocktails. Make them with Champagne, Prosecco, or Club Soda for a healthy mock-tail!”
- Chilled French Champagne, Italian Prosecco, or sparkling wine can be used to provide the "Sparkle" in your Mimosa.
- Choose dry, moderately priced versions of your favorite sparkler. The orange juice provides all the sweetness you need.
- (For a Mock-tail, substitute Club Soda for Sparking wine).
- Chilled orange juice - we like fresh squeezed, but any orange juice will do. Pulp or no pulp is up to you!
- Garnish with fresh strawberries.
- Step 1 – Pour the Champagne, Prosecco, Sparking Wine or Club Soda
- A Mimosa is ideally equal parts “sparkler” and juice.
- Pour “sparkler” into glass first.
- Step 2 – Add OJ
- Pour orange juice in next, leaving 1/4 inch between top of drink and rim of glass.
- Step 3 – Garnish with Fresh Strawberry and Serve
- Place a clean, fresh strawberry on the edge of glass as shown.