A Word From The Cook
“Roasted Garlic is perfect for Garlic Mashed Potatoes. It also tastes great spread on toasted French bread or a cracker. It can even be eaten with a fork, just as it is!”
- 1 Head of fresh garlic
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Step 1 – Prepare Garlic Bulb
- Peel away outer leaves of the garlic bulb skin. Be sure the individual cloves are in tact.
- Place garlic bulb on a pice of foil.
- Drizzle olive oil over exposed garlic cloves.
- Wrap garlic bulb in foil.
- Step 2 – Bake
- Bake in 400 degree preheated oven for 35-40 minutes. Cloves are done when they feel soft to the touch and are golden brown.
- Remove garlic from foil and allow it to cool slightly before serving.
- Step 3 – Serve with Crusty Bread!
- Serve warm garlic with warm crusty bread as an appetizer. Offer a cocktail fork so your guests can gently tug the soft garlic out of its skin and spread it on their bread or cracker.
- Or try Roasted Garlic in these Garlic Mashed Potatoes!