A Word From The Cook
“Simple, beautiful homemade candy!”
20 Minutes + Chill for at Least 1 Hour
- 1 Package (16 oz.) Mini-Marshmallows
- 24 oz. Chocolate (Milk, semi-sweet, dark or bittersweet)
- 2 Cups chopped nuts + ¼ cup finely chopped (Walnuts or Pecans)
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- Step 1 – Melt Chocolate
- Chop chocolate into pieces with a sharp knife.
- Melt chocolate in a double-boiler
- Step 2 – Mix
- Pour slightly cooled chocolate over chopped nuts and marshmallows.
- Mix until completely coated with chocolate.
- Pour candy into a rectangular (9×12) dish lined with aluminum foil.
- Run spatula over top of candy till smooth and even.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped nuts.
- Step 3 – Cool and Cut
- Let cool at room temperature or in a refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Remove candy in foil from dish and cut into bite sized pieces.
- (Store in tins. Candy will stay fresh in the refrigerator for 2-3 weeks).