A Word From The Cook
25 Minutes, plus optional marinade time 1-2 hours
- 12 French cut, bone in lamb chops
- 2 Fresh garlic cloves
- 1/4 Cup fresh Rosemary, finely chopped
- 4 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Optiional: Garnish with rosemary sprigs on the plate
- Step 1 – Marinate Lamb
- Cut the lamb into individual chops.
- Rub oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and rosemary onto both sides of lamb chops.
- (If you have time, marinate for up to 2 hours in the refrigerator to let the mint and garlic permeate the meat).
- Step 2 – Grill
- Place lamb chops on hot grill over medium heat (400 degrees), and grill until medium rare.
- Turn after 3-5 minutes and grill the other side for 3-5 minutes.
- Don't overcook, lamb should be pink on the inside. Internal temperature should read 145 degrees F.
- Remove lamb chops from grill and serve immediately.
- Garnish with rosemary sprig
- Step 3 – Serve with Fig Balsamic Reduction Sauce and Garlic Mashed Potatoes