A Word From The Cook
“Fans of this Spanish Sangria recipe say DONT add anything fizzy or put apples in it!”
Two Gallons serves a big group, you can halve it or scale it back as needed. At Casa Dominick's Sangria is served in Mason Jars!
- 4 L Red Wine
- Sweet, not dry. Use burgundy, from a box or a jug.
- 1.5 L Manischewitz kosher wine, Concord Grape flavor
- There are a variety of flavors of Manischewitz, so make sure you get the Concord Grape. This comes in 750-mL and 1.5-L bottles.
- 750 mL Crantasia
- Cranberry schnapps. Do not substitute with raspberry.
- 250 mL Brandy
- For this recipe, it's like the red wine, don’t waste your money on the expensive stuff.
- Citrus Fruit
- In order of preference: lemons, oranges, limes. Make sure you don’t mistake a pink grapefruit for an orange.
- Step 1 – Enjoy!
- This is Dominick's Super Secret Recipe, beloved by University of Michigan Fans! It's not so secret any more now that we're sharing it with our fans. We hope you love it, as much as Mighigan fans do. Casa Dominick’s in Ann Arbor, MI is a staple of Ann Arbor life.
- Step 2 –