A Word From The Cook
“This is the classic Bond martini – an elegant and sophisticated cocktail!”
- Unflavored Premium Vodka
- Dry Vermouth
- Cocktail Olives (or lemon twist)
- Step 1 – This Dry Vodka Martini is a Favorite at The Brown Lounge!
- Pour a thimble full of Dry Vermouth into a martini glass, swirl it around the glass, then “throw it out.”
- Put large, very frozen ice cubes in a cocktail shaker, add two shots (this will make a double) of Premium Vodka into the shaker, cover and gently shake – about 10 shakes.
- This will chill the Vodka, and give it a translucent tint when poured.
- Pour the vodka into the martini glass.
- Garnish with olives or lemon twist.
- To make a dirty martini, add a bit of olive juice.
- Step 2 –